Join Mary Jane Chadbourne in this colorful and imaginative workshop, where together you will transform your bracelets into beautiful wearable art!
These are some of the things you will be learning in this workshop:
- You’ll see how to choose appropriate imagery for your bracelets.
- Learn Mary Jane’s time tested techniques that she has perfected in order to help you achieve the beauty, depth, and glow of these bracelets.
- How to apply stamping, stenciling and brilliant collage elements that will make a bold and dramatic statement piece for you to wear.
- You’ll see how to properly protect the finish of your bracelet, and how to really make those images pop with drama and vibrancy.
- Mary Jane will also discuss great sources for imagery, printing tips, and why some graphic images are better than others for these projects. How to create collages that carry your story all the way around your bracelet.
Please be sure to check your e-mail purchase receipt for file attachments containing your materials and supply list, and any handouts provided with this workshop DVD.
Mary Jane Chadbourne is a self taught artist who has spent decades working in a myriad of artistic forms. She has a passion for bright, vivid colors, textures and metals and known for creating one of a kind art pieces that are thoughtfully infused with meaningful themes which evoke words and symbols as messages in her work.
Originally from New York, Mary Jane now resides in the desert southwest. Her artistic vision is constantly inspired by the intense colors of the sunrises and sunsets and the vibrant landscapes of the desert.
Mary Jane has taught workshops and teaching is one of the things she gets the most pleasure from! Sharing her techniques and experience with others is something she values immensely. She also enjoys donating her artwork for fund raising art auctions in her community to help raise funds for many deserving and needy charities.
Mary Jane’s Artful Gathering Retreat workshops include, Saints, Sinners and Shrines: Alternatives to Honoring the Divine Within, Tinytopia and the Magic of Little Things, Imaginarium: Anthologies of an Art Doll, House of Cards, The Spoken Soul: Altered Cards for Daily Inspiration, and Metamorphosis Collage Bracelets.
Her work has been exhibited in art galleries in Las Vegas and Utah. www.DesertDreamStudios.weebly.com